Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh uh-uh it's not fair!


by ~N~KaRneStudios

Last night, it started. That monthly flow of pain. I had been on a schedule. Every end of the month...bam there it was, but that's not how it is now. Now, MY system decides it needs to change up. Why, do you ask? Since Sunshine moved back in, it's MY body that is changing to regulate with HERS. Can you tell I'm not too pleased? Lol. In 3 months I have jumped 3 weeks to catch up with her. Not only does that mean I've had to deal with cramps twice in a month, but for some unknown reason this time, mine came before hers!!!! What???? It's just not fair! *cry*

So, here I sit today. I have my jammies on and I'm glued to my heating pad. I would use the hot water bottle but it just keeps getting cold and requires too many trips to refill it. I also can't seem to get the hot water bottle hot enough. I don't know if it's an age thing or what but it seems like the pain I get has been increasing. My lower back feels like it is recovering from being hit with a sledge hammer. Then, there are my stomach cramps which, being stereo-typical, feels like small knives repeatedly jabbing me. I love this feeling, I tell ya. I just absolutely LOVE it! :P

If starting my day off with "Aunt Flow" wasn't enough, I walked into my kitchen area this morning to see that apparently my dog is having a bit of stomach upset. Yep, a nice pile of poo was sitting there in all it's smelly glory waiting for me.


from FunnyFidos.com

My sweet puppy dog was facing the door whimpering. I couldn't get mad at her. She was trying to get attention AND she was at the door. After I let her out, I grabbed the handy dandy paper towels and the carpet cleaning spray. Down on all fours I went, spraying and wiping up. I just wish it would have been solid, then at least I could have grabbed a chunk of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment