Monday, August 15, 2011

I feel pretty...oh so pretty...

I have gotten a bit side-tracked lately with my daughter just moving in. We've been doing things here and there. It's fun having her back around me. :) Did I say that she is in photography? Well, Sunshine has been working on her photography for awhile now and so the other day she took some photos of me.

We decided that we would go to the stream that is just behind my backyard. It's close and it worked. Lol. I've never really liked having my picture taken, but it was actually pretty fun! I see one of the reasons why her clients love her so much. She has that ability to make you feel at ease even though the camera is pointed right at you. We were being silly (of course) and she would just tell me where and how to pose. Sunshine asked me to actually SIT in the water. I wasn't too sure I wanted to sit in cold water with a dress on and get all those lower regions wet, but I did. The sad thing about that.....she didn't like how those photos turned out and deleted them. So, cold bum for nothing. Lol. Oh well.

The whole thing didn't take long at all and we headed back to the house. I waited patiently (ok maybe not real patiently) for the photos to be processed and put up for me to view. When I finally saw them, I was super happy!!

Here are some of the ones Sunshine took of me. :)



I think she did a fabulous job and I'm hoping that we can go back out later and have her take a bit more of me, my hubby and I together, my son....... Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment